Meet Georgetown University's Financial Aid Director
Our guest on February 14, 2001, was Patricia McWade, dean of student financial services at Georgetown University's McDonough School of Business. (No. 26 on BusinessWeek's 2000 Top 30 B-School list). McWade currently serves as vice-chairman of the board of directors of American Student Assistance, a student loan guarantee agency in Boston, and is a member of the Consortium on the Financing of Higher Education (COFHE) Financing Options Committee. She is the author of Financing Graduate School, and has 29 years of experience in the financial-aid arena. McWade was interviewed by Lucia Quartararo for BusinessWeek Online. Here's an edited transcript of their conversation:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans