Nortel Leads Canada Shares Lower
The TSE 300 spent the day in negative territory and closed with a 62.9 point loss to 7955.5. The drop in Nortel and in the U.S. indices plus natural caution ahead of the U.S. employment report all contributed. The focus Friday morning will be on this key data. Given the bearish technical posture, even if the data is received favorably the best the TSE 300 will manage is a one day pop, then back down Monday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure