Hacker Hit Men for Hire
For a mere $249, the Russian Hacker Assn. promises to destroy your "Web enemy." According to its Internet ad, the RHA will configure a robot e-mailer that can bombard your target with tens of thousands of e-mails in a single day, gumming up computer networks and interrupting normal business operations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing