Energy Futures Higher
MICHAEL FITZPATRICK, Fimat USA, New York (2:35 p.m. EDT): Energy futures, after opening lower on worries about higher inventories, turned higher on the news Venezuela is having trouble with one of its catalystic crackers... don't know when it will resume operations... refinery problems recently have been the major factor in gasoline surging.. believe June gasoline futures, now at 106.80 cents, could hit 110 cents in near future... May futures hit 116 cents last week, which bit overdone... crude is up at $28.50 level.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's