Follow the Money
Peter Quinn, co-manager of UAM Funds: Clipper Focus Portfolio/Instl (CLPRX ), tries to get behind the fog of accounting statements by looking at cash flow, rather than just reported earnings. Quinn believes investing has become more difficult because the lure of growing earnings has made investors "intent on equities at any cost."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses