Treasuries End Mixed
Monday got the week off to a slow start, with equities setting the tone from start to finish and data having a little bearing on the flattener underway. Equity momentum carried over from the Fed's cut and firmer Q1 GDP early in the session, but the Dow petered out by the close and this helped the long-end outperform.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas