Techs End Up, but Blue Chips Falter
Tech stocks relinquished some of their gains but managed to finish higher Monday, as investors took advantage of new economic data that showed U.S. income and spending habits remain strong - fueling hopes the economy can avoid a recession. Blue chips, meanwhile, lost steam and ended lower.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances