Key Canada Index Bounces Back
The TSE 300 saw a reversal of Tuesday, slipping in morning then recovering at close with a 53.6 point gain to 7945.3. The strong closes in the U.S. indices were a support. Eleven of the 14 subindices closed up lead by the Industrials and Utilites issues. Gold and Forest Products were the big lossers (spot gold slid $2.10 Wednesday and there were some earnings disappointments in the Forest sector). Today's bullish reversal bodes well and the TSE 300 is expected to continue climbing Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day