Not Too Wild About the Web
So much for the Internet Revolution. A recent survey of small and midsize companies found that just 10% expect online sales to be an important source of revenue growth over the next five years. Instead, they expect the top three drivers of growth to be acquisitions, new customers, and new products and services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses