Canada Shares Make Slight Gains
The TSE 300 enjoyed a bullish reversal Thursday (low 8047) and closed with a 16.5 point gain to 8147.7. Wednesday's fourth Fed cut continues to underpin the markets and the strong close in the U.S. indices was a support. Nortel released better than expected earnings just after the bell and this means the TSE 300 will shoot higher at Friday's open. Note Canadian CPI is due Friday at 7 a.m. EDT. The 8315 March peak (3/7) could be hit Friday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders