Meet Cornell's Financial Aid Director
Our guest on February 21, 2001, was Ann Richards, director of financial aid and associate director of admissions at Cornell's Johnson Graduate School of Management (No. 8 on BusinessWeek's 2000 Top 30 B-school list). Richards has worked at Cornell University since 1982, first at the Undergraduate Financial Aid Office, then at the Johnson School. She is a member of several national and regional financial-aid associations and has served on a number of financial-aid committees and advisory groups. She earned a BA from Wells College in 1980. Richards was interviewed by Lucia Quartararo for BusinessWeek Online. Here's an edited transcript of their discussion:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’