An Ill Job Wind Blows Small Biz Some Good
The waves of corporate layoffs and dot-com closings finally have started to turn the tide on one of the biggest problems for small-business owners: a scarcity of qualified job candidates. Although many of those recently tossed into the job market aren't a good fit for small companies, a few are, giving some sectors relief after a two-year drought at the labor pool.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself