Where Cybergrocers Smell Success
The picture looks grim for New Economy enthusiasts. Tech stocks are dropping, and e-commerce is on a bumpy road toward an uncertain future. And judging from recent news from American online food retailers like Peapod (PPOD ), which is near bankruptcy, and Webvan Group (WBVN ), which is close to losing its Nasdaq listing, this sector is far from being spared.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020