Stocks Close Sharply Higher
Stocks closed sharply higher in a session marked by an absence of major negative news in the stock market, short covering and bargain hunting. Bulls controlled the action from the start with heavy institutional buying leading to final NYSE volume of over 1.3 billion shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’