Bonds Move in Line with Stocks
Wednesday was another vacuous session for both stocks and bonds. Fed Chairman Greenspan threw no bone to the markets on rates in his trade policy speech. In shades of 1929, however, he did warn against elevated risk of protectionism at a time of slowing growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself