Another Rush for the Exits on Wall Street
Investors, unable to shake off another round of earnings warnings and mounting tension between the U.S. and China, sent stocks spiraling south on Tuesday, Apr. 3. Technology issues were hit especially hard. The Nasdaq Composite, down 6.2% for the day, slipped below the 1,700 mark -- a level not seen since Oct. 23, 1998. The blue-chip Dow Jones industrial average and broader Standard & Poor's 500 index each shed more than 3%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day