There's More Than One Way...
Thomas DiBella of Aetna Small Company Fund/I (AESGX ), has several ways of selecting stocks for this small-cap blend portfolio. Some are found through a quantitative model that emphasizes earnings momentum. Some are found through a set of screens that can identify more value-oriented companies from cash flow and the balance sheet. Still, others are found though research that does not always result from the findings of the model or screen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis