Micron Tech Tops Estimates
Micron Technology (MU ) posted a loss of $0.01 (continuing operations) vs. a year ago's $0.30, beating analysts' consensus of $0.03. Revenue dropped to $1.07B from $1.16B.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’