Haberdashers Team Up for the Tie
Closet those khakis. Deep-six those sandals: The Men's Apparel Alliance, an ad hoc group of haberdashers and clothing outlets, hopes to stamp out the recent trend toward five-day "business casual" at the office. The group has assembled a multimillion dollar war chest, a PR team, and a sharply dressed spokesman, designer Joseph Abboud. Its mission: Do for America's suit-and-tie trade what the "Got Milk?" campaign did for the dairy business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks