What, Me Worry?
While much of America seems to be sliding deeper into economic gloom, small business appears to be snapping out of it. The Index of Small Business Optimism gained nearly two points in February, according to latest economic report released by the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB). And the Federal Reserve's announcement on Mar. 20 of a half-percent cut in short-term interest rates should give entrepreneurs' optimism a further boost.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day