Addicted to Risk
Regarding "Is Dilution the Only Solution?" (Mar. 12, 2001): Interesting article. The VCs are playing the same game the entrepreneurs played previously -- holding the cards and naming high prices. However, numerous VCs have raised billion-dollar funds. Now, with optical-networking tanking, B2B showing only pockets of strength, Cisco's [potential] acquisitions not having a strong Cisco buying them, and data wireless not taking off because of very, very narrow pipes, where are the VCs going to invest their money?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing