"Buying Results, Not Someone Else's Opinion"
New investors should stay on the sidelines for now, but all market-watchers can look to a bright future in telecommunications stocks, says Pat O'Neil, president of Loring Investment and manager of the Loring Hedge Fund. O'Neil thinks technology stocks might be near a bottom, and on the basis of earnings results he likes Dell, eBay, and Intel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards