Is Dilution the Only Solution?
If you're lucky, they let you live. But they make you sign away your soul and nearly all of your company in the process. An exaggeration, of course, but that's the bitter complaint from some entrepreneurs in the face of shrinking valuations of their companies by venture capitalists as they negotiate second- or third-round financing in today's decidedly down market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards