Job Sites Are Doing a Heck of a Job
As the Internet storm continues, one sector has found a shelter: online recruiting. Online layoffs and hiring freezes may dominate the headlines -- but those downers are good news for online job sites. According to a survey this month from Alexa Research, industry leader Monster.com (TMPW ) was the 13th-busiest of all Web sites in January -- up from 25th in December. HotJobs.com (HOTJ ), the No. 2 career site, jumped from 92nd-busiest on the Web in December to 57th in January.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day