A Rising Latino Currency in the U.S.
The results of the 2000 census are starting to trickle in and one trend has grabbed the attention of marketing executives: The number of Spanish-speaking Latinos in the U.S. is exploding. By 2010 one out of every four consumers will be of Hispanic descent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis