Q&A: Catching a Break When You're Broke
This time last year, lawyer Jeffrey G. Grody of Day, Berry & Howard in Hartford, Conn., was working on a lot of financing contracts for startup companies and their investors. Now, with many of yesterday's startups floundering in the current slowdown, Grody spends much of his time advising companies facing insolvency. In an interview with BusinessWeek Online reporter Theresa Forsman, he discussed what these companies are up against and how they can help themselves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States