A Farewell Gift
If you're a small business in a depressed area, a bit of the Clinton legacy might prove useful. In his last days in office, the former President got Congress to approve $150 million in new investment capital to be funneled through investment firms as equity to small companies. Eventually, the firms have to pay back the government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?