Long-Distance-Bill Shock? Who Ya Gonna Call?
Chances are, Tom Zawistowski knows a lot more about the minutiae of long-distance telephone rates than almost any other small-business owner. During peak months, his company, TRZ Communications Inc. in Kent, Ohio, uses about a million minutes of long-distance time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing