A Renaissance for Early-Retirement Packages
The moment of truth is fast approaching for older members of Chrysler Corp.'s white-collar workforce. About 3,600 salaried employees at the troubled North American unit of DaimlerChrysler have until the end of February to decide whether to cut short their Chrysler careers now and grab a sweetened early-retirement package -- or confront the possibility of a layoff.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn