Canada Stocks Slide
Canadian stocks closed mostly lower, but up from their worst levels of the day, as grim forecasts from Sun Microsystems and Motorola raised questions about when the economy would recover. The TSE 300 fell 104.46 to 8028.80 as industrial products, utilities and financial services issues were lower, while gold and precious minerals were higher. Breadth was flat.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm