Shaky Stocks Drive Bonds Higher
Curve trade prevailed again Thursday, with the session peppered with various forces tugging at both the short and long end. Solid demand was reported for short-dated Fed funds and euro futures contracts, with some conspicuous real money buying spilling over from a rumor Wednesday as well as initial equity weakness.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself