Meet London's Admissions Director
Our guest on Jan. 11, was Julia Tyler, director of the MBA program at London Business School (No. 2 on BW's 2000 Top 7 list of non-U.S. B-schools). Tyler has been at the school for six years. Before joining London Business School she was a senior consultant with PricewaterhouseCoopers. Prior to that she was a member of the team that founded Britain's Open University Business School, which specializes in distance learning for adults. Julia has degrees from Oxford (BA, Honors, English) and the University of London (Education Management). Tyler was interviewed by BusinessWeek Online's Mica Schneider. Here are edited excerpts of their converstation:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing