Talk To Your E Shoppers
Macy's, a store I've shopped at for years, is having sales without me. I have finely tuned radar that detects markdowns at Macy's flagship on 34th Street in New York. But online at Macy's.com, there's a different schedule for sales and specials. For the first time since I was 16 and started paying attention to such things, I feel as if I'm out of the loop. What gives?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States