Middelhoff: "We're In The Driver's Seat"
Thomas Middelhoff is in a good mood. Grinning, he lifts the centerpiece from his dining table. At first glance it's a fish on a platter, but it turns out to be a plastic bass that lifts its head and sings Take Me to the River. Middelhoff tips back his head and laughs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day