Meet Carnegie Mellon GSIA's Financial Aid Director
Our guest on Jan. 25, 2001, was Lauren Tracey, Director of Financial Aid at Carnegie Mellon's Graduate School of Industrial Administration (No. 14 on BusinessWeek's 2000 Top 30 list). Tracey started at GSIA in 1991 but has worked in the financial-aid field for over 15 years. She is a member of several national and state financial-aid associations, and is currently a member of Citibank's Educational Financial Leadership Council. She was interviewed by Lucia Quartararo for BusinessWeek Online. Here's an edited transcript of their conversation:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis