New Menu Could Burn Applebee's
Applebee's International (APPB ) posted $0.63 vs. $0.52 Q4 EPS on a 13% total sales rise. S&P says Q1 should be hurt by higher food costs on a new menu rollout, and maintained its hold ranking on the shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States