Getting Down to Business at Yale
Along with almost 75 of her fellow students, Sara Kang is working the Tap Room at the Yale Club in New York City, networking as she hunts for entrepreneurial inspiration. "I'm trying to come up with a business plan," she says by way of explaining her trek to Manhattan and the 300-plus alums and business leaders on hand to advise and counsel entrants in the school's April competition, which invites students to come up with startup ideas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash