Bonds Fall on Clouded Outlook
Dealings were pretty stagnant Wednesday following Fed Chairman Greenspan's Senate testimony Tuesday, though the theme of curve flattening led mostly by price weakness at the front-end prevailed. December business inventories somewhat backed up the chairman's view that while downside risks prevail, recession is a "low probability" event.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day