Nuclear Power Puts A Glow On ExelonBy
Little-known Big Board stock Exelon (EXC) is a novel way to play the energy crisis--which is being fueled in part by the high price of natural gas. Exelon stock exploded from 42 in July to 71 on Dec. 27. It has since pulled back to 60--a fine entry point, say some pros, for a stock they see at 80 in a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill