CNET Cuts Revenue Forecast
CNET Networks (CNET ) posted $0.09 Q4 EPS vs. a $0.21 loss (pro forma) on a 30% revenue rise. The company cut its 2001 revenue guidance by 17%-20% to $450 million-$480 million. Goldman Sachs cut its estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans