It's not often you encounter a resume like Malcolm R. Currie's. A longtime aerospace industry insider, he served as a top Defense Dept. official in the 1970s, overseeing the development of stealth aircraft. By the late 1980s, he was CEO of Hughes Aircraft Co., responsible for 85,000 employees worldwide.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster