One Tiny Step Forward For NanomedicinePetti Fong
The world's most minute propeller beanies have opened the door to nanoscale machines that one day may be able to scoot around human cells performing medical functions. Late last year, scientists at the Cornell University Nanobiotechnology Center created a cluster of nanoscopic machines that could spin their propellers at 480 revolutions per minute for nearly three hours.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing