Are High Tech Stocks Headed For More Turmoil?
Did tech stocks drop far enough last year to finally make them a bargain? Some investors clearly think so, because they're bidding prices right back up. Through Jan. 24, the Nasdaq Composite Index was up 15% in 2001, wiping out nearly a quarter of last year's horrendous 39% drop.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline