Sticking to the Fundamentals
Where does a hedge-fund manager look for investments in this market? The answer for James A. Bitzer, senior portfolio manager of EGM Capital, is a selection of retail, tech, and health-care stocks. The strategy he oversees at EGM, combining long and short positions in equities, produced a 30% gain last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts