Market Gets What It Wants -- and Stumbles Anyway
Tech stocks buckled while the Dow lost most of the session's gains after the Federal Reserve made its much anticipated 50-basis-point interest rate cut. The central bank indicated it is taking an easing stance on the economy and suggested it would consider an inter-meeting cut if necessary.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders