"Where The Buys Are"
In "Where the buys are" (Strategies for Stocks, Dec. 25/Jan. 1), Zurich Financial Services Group was incorrectly characterized as the product of a merger between Swiss and German insurers. It is a combination of British and Swiss companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock