The Man Who Would Be Reagan
When he steps to the podium to take the oath of office as the 43rd President of the United States, George W. Bush will return to the inclusive themes that propelled him to the White House as a new kind of compassionate conservative. But soon after the revelry subsides, he plans to shift to a political strategy that will be as tough as his Inaugural message was soothing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?