Fast Track: Full Speed Ahead
America's trade policy is a mess, and fixing it should be a high priority for the new Administration. Caught between left and right in Congress, mired in petty bickering between Washington and Brussels, and undermined by antiglobalization groups, free trade is losing legitimacy. It's time to change course before the U.S. economic slowdown provokes a damaging protectionism. Here's what should be done.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’