Cutting Auto Emissions In Those Key First Minutes
During most drives around town, cars typically emit the the most pollution in the first couple of minutes. That's because the gasoline isn't warm enough to vaporize properly. As a result, up to 80% of the fuel pumped into the engine is spit out as unburned hydrocarbon particles. But a miniature oil refinery under the hood could change that.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries