Treasuries Collapse as Fed Expectations are Pared Back
By Tuesday's close the curve lost its initial bid and prices fell sharply, whipsawed by an infestation of Fed sources stories which crept into the policy pot in thin conditions ahead of Greenspan's Senate Budget Committee testimony. Though Senate focus should be on his macro view of the monetary/fiscal policy mix, markets are keying off any rate cues ahead of next week's FOMC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash